3 things you didn't know... ~ harpyness

Thursday, 3 February 2011

3 things you didn't know...

you needed - but wouldn't they be useful ?







I already (sadly) use not 1 but 2 heavy duty covers on my Salvi Iris as well as the column and base covers and of course the dust cover. My Iris is the fattest most overdressed harp in town. But maybe I should use these too..... belt and braces?






How great is this? Only the other day I was trying to sort out a harp for a student who had this problem and I could have done with this





Now this is a known unknown that I know I had no idea even existed, and I find ever so slightly scary.




mm - now I'm going to own up to having just bought the abrasive cord, but I think I'll pass on the stickers to decorate my harps...


No comments:

Post a Comment